WCCP configuration with Cisco ASA (5505)

Here it is the category for questions about installing artica for postifx

WCCP configuration with Cisco ASA (5505)

New postby robrr1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Good afternoon,
I must say: Artica has a very well planned & robust framework. It’s apparent that a very high degree of quality has been devoted to this project, leaving very little to be desired. Great job!
My issues however are related to the use of the Artica proxy / firewall functionality with respect to its integration with the Cisco ASA 5505, and tunneling / WCCP configuration. I have on several occasions attempted to use Artica and the ASA – with no success. I’ve tried various releases of Artica, none of which have been successful. Given the limited documentation, it’s highly likely I’m doing something incorrectly- either in the provisioning of Artica, or the ASA, or both. I would eventually like to purchase an enterprise license for my company, however I must be able to first test and “use” the software. Can someone please provide some installation specific answers on proper configuration for Artica and a Cisco ASA?

I am running Artica on a VM ware virtual platform, and as noted in the aforementioned, I am using a Cisco ASA 5505. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Rob
robrr1

Artica servers number: 1
Linux System: CentOS
Technical skills: A Geek

Re: WCCP configuration with Cisco ASA (5505)

New postby admin » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:32 am

admin
Site Admin

Return to Installations discuss